SALES TRAINER - MEDICAL DEVICE
A Global Company in Dental Sector
Fast Growing Organization
About Our Client
Our client is one of the multinational medical device companies in dental sector. For their fast growing organization, we are looking for a:
Reporting to EMEA Sales Force Excellence Director, the ideal candidate will have following responsibilities:
- Work with the General Manager in Turkey to develop the Sales Training strategy which supports the delivery of company priorities and meets operational requirements, ensuring that the best commercial outcome is delivered from the resources available.
- Be responsible for all sales training for new sales starters, ensuring that their skills and knowledge are enhanced to maximise sales and revenue.
- Ensure that newly recruited sales executives are suitably equipped and motivated to make a significant contribution to the business.
- Be responsible for delivering training solutions to agreed KPI's to ensure that all targets are met and continuous improvements are made.
- Be responsible for the delivery of all company sales training, influencing the sales style and approach throughout the business. Areas covered will include objection handling, negotiation skills and closing.
- Review the effectiveness of Sales Training provision against company requirements, in terms of the appropriateness, quality and level of that provision.
- Work with the local management teams across Turkey (and potentially some countries in MEA) to ensure appropriate team development.
- Ensure that all training is of a professional standard and that employees are able to sell to the standard required by their businesses and achieve their sales targets.
- Produce any course materials and other documents such as notes, handouts, manuals and exercises that is necessary to ensure the delivery of high quality training courses.
- Prepare the learning environment and resources, including setting up equipment, ensuring the company training facilities and associated training resources are properly maintained, meeting best practice standards and compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
- Review all course evaluation feedback, and the effectiveness of the training and course outcomes; and identify areas for improvement.
- Take responsibility for the maintenance of any hardware and software used for training purposes and recommending repairs and upgrades to management where appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates should have:
- Bachelor's degree in a related area or equivalent
- 5-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrative ability to multi-task, comfortable with ambiguity, comfortable with conflict, and must be a self-starter.
- 5+ years professional experience in training needs analysis, working at first line manager level
- Fluency in Turkish and English
- Learning facilitation, including classroom presentation
- A good understanding of business management and the concept of training return on investment.
- The ability to partner with line management
- Ability to prepare training material and documentation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of the sales process
- Ability to motivate, inspire and develop others, leading by example
- A confident, strong, friendly personality
- Self motivated with ability to work and deliver under pressure
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to travel extensively (60% of the time)
What's on Offer
Join an innovative medical device company