Tarihinde güncellendi 06/12/2023
- Opportunity to work in an IT company that carries out international studies
- Opportunity to work in a reputable company
A company with international recognition and working activities in the FMCG sector in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
- Responsible for providing the necessary support organization which includes the maintenance and survival of the existing SAP FI inventory
- Responsible for implementation of new functionalities, modules or add-ons related to FI module and submodules, by projects or change management
- Hold regular meetings with stakeholders throughout the company to understand the specific goals of the overall business and individual departments
- Plan, organize, control, evaluate IT support operations, projects and has accountability for the successful delivery of new and existing IT initiatives
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate IT systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure support/change management of end user in applying IT in daily business
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, MIS or Industrial, Mathematical, Information Systems and similar Engineering departments of Universities
- At least 6 years of general experience in IT processes and at least 2 years of team management experience
- Proven experience is essential in ERP/SAP Financial Applications (FI, AA, E-Solutions and similar areas), related processes and Integrations
- Consulting experience is very important.
- Experience in SAP TRM, FM, CM, partly in CO and PS is an advantage
- At least 5 full cycle projects experience from end to end
- Advanced level in both written and spoken English
- No restrictions to travel
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Knowledge about ITIL framework
Having worked in a well-known company in the industry.