SENIOR FULLSTACK DEVELOPER
Experience with cryptocurrency trading and node.js
People management will needed
About Our Client
Our client cryptocurrency exchange created with the goal of making cryptocurrency trading easier and more reliable. They have partnered with cryptocurrency pioneers using international banking platform to provide users the convenience of different fiat currencies on a account.
- Develop applications and services across front-end, back-end and infrastructure
- Develop new user-interface features
- Develop simple, clean and well-documented code
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies and tools to solve emergent challenges
- Design and code responsive, web-based interactive applications and interfaces in a rapid, iterative, security-centric development environment
The Successful Applicant
- At least 4 years of software development experience
- Experience working with Node JS
- Good skills on MYSQL, Elasticsearch and/or NoSQL technologies
- Experience with at least one client-side framework such as React, Vue.js, Ember.js
- Experience driving technical projects, prioritizing work, identifying dependencies,facilitating technical decision and cross-functional team discussions
- Familiar with software code tools such as SVN, CVS etc.
- Strong English to follow the technical literature is a plus.
What's on Offer
Opportunity in cryptocurrency company
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.