Tarihinde güncellendi 09/07/2021
- Globally working environment
- Strong international career opportunities
Our client is a very well known reputable global manufacturing company.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company's full legal rights
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
The ideal candidate should have university degree in Law and at least 10 years of experience at the global companies. The candidate should have very good command of English. Company experience is a MUST. Ideal candidate should possess strong communication skills, be commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams across an organization. A self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
Huge career opportunities.