SENIOR MERCHANDISER ( Woven Experience / North europe market)
Leading Manufacturing and Production , Textile Company
Spanish market knowledge
About Our Client
Leading Textile Company
- Evaluate market, supplier and customer information together with historical data and forward trends to develop the customers phased plans.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, sales and profit targets.
- Monitor delivery performance against plan, taking appropriate action to maximise sales and profit.
- Continuously monitor market activities through regular checks in the factories, shops visits and analyse the developments of the competitors.
- Establishes critical paths for development and delivery of all product ranges.
- To attend in all related fairs and organisations.
- Visiting frequently existing and new customers, alone or with any other team member.
- Involvement in all internal and external processes of our operation
- On boarding process and follow up for all new customers
- Analyse Suppliers delivery performance in conjunction with the Buyer; take appropriate actions
- Contribute to future supplier strategies
- Measure suppliers and product performance against agreed quality standards and take necessary action with suppliers
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of merchandising experience.
- Have a strong understanding of fabric construction
- Demonstrates smart risk-taking in investment strategies.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the target customer and product trends.
- Maintain a cooperative team environment that promotes high performance standards and attainment of goals.
- Demonstrate strong listening, verbal, written, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate the organisational ability to facilitate multi tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer oriented.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
What's on Offer
GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN A GLOBAL WORKING ENVIRONMENT