Tarihinde güncellendi 11/07/2023
- Leader Company
- Career Progression
Our client is one of the leading manufacturing corporate companies in Pump Industry. For their future development plans we are looking for a Sales Manager.
- To determine the targets and strategies of the units affiliated in the industry sector sales related to the business subjects of the company, to supervise their work and to report the business results to the top management of the company.
- To establish high-level business relations with the current and potential customers of the company, to ensure the continuation and development of business relations.
- To carry out activities in accordance with the marketing plan in order to increase the awareness of the company's corporate brand
- Evaluating the market and sector information in the domestic sectors of the company, expanding the activities of the company on a sectoral basis, creating suggestions, preparing the business plan.
- Evaluating the current product portfolio and determining product sales policies and ensuring their implementation.
- To train and direct the team in order to increase its performance and motivation; to encourage teamwork and cooperation for the purpose of increasing market share.
- To report the necessary information, reports, developments and emerging problems to the management regarding the specified duties and responsibilities and to inform them about their activities.
- Having a bachelor's degree in Engineering,
- Having minimum 10 years sales experience ; project sales experience is a big plus,
- Technical sales experience in mechanical/pump sector,
- Having minimum three years experience in team management,
- Excellent communication and organizational skill,
- Strong planning skills and self-discipline,
- Good command of Microsoft Office programs and CRM System,
- Fluent in English,
- Experience in a commercial environment providing good customer service,
- Well organized with good time management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage workload,
- Residing at Anatolian side of Istanbul.
Leading a large team, managing Turkey sales.