Great career development opportunity
High employee happiness
Sector leader internet company.
* Supporting technical SEO reviews of websites
* Supporting the development of SEO Strategies
* Helping develop content marketing strategies and campaigns
* Keyword research & content recommendations
* Tracking, monitoring and reporting using Google Analytics and other tools
* Producing monthly / weekly reports
* Ensure all campaigns are implemented, tracked, and reported correctly and according to strict deadlines.
* Oversee the performance of SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity (Monitor and report KPIs and technical issues across all websites)
* Monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to Manager
* +4 years of experience in SEO
* A good understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO
* Experience using SEO tools such as Search Console, Deepcrawl, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, SEO Monitor, Ahrefs etc.
* Familiar with other digital marketing aspects
* Strong communication and management skills
* Strong time management skills
* Keen on planned working discipline with appointed KPIs
* Good at working with client's content and software team
* HTML, JS, CSS, API knowhow is a plus for technical SEO audits
* Competitive salary
* Great office location
* Health insurance