A Visionary company in the Dry Bulk Ship Brokerage sector.
Must have experience in Bulk Carrier Ship Brokerage.
About Our Client
Our client is a Bulk Carrier Ship Brokerage company based in Istanbul (Europe). They are a chartering firm that do Competitive, In House, and Exclusive Brokerage.
- Be responsible and report to the Department Manager for liasing with shipowners /charterers as well as cargo owners / trading houses in order to find the best match for both parties;
- Be responsible and report to Department Manager for negotiating freight rates and the main terms of each of the respective charter parties;
- Be responsible and reporting to Department Manager for handling operational matters of the Chartered Vessels as well as the Contract;
- Maintain and develop on records of clients within the company's database;
- Following Market researches / reports / news and updating - reporting to Department Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Having a degree from a Shipping (Maritime) related University;
- Good command of English both basis written / spoken;
- Able to travel; Experienced minimum 3-4 years in Bulk Carrier Ship broking;
- Having multi task ability; Having experience of working within a busy and demanding post room;
- Be proactive, professional and have a flexible approach to work;
- Be a team player, organised and productive;
- Having a very strong focus on accuracy and detail;
- Must be able to communicate well both verbally as well as in a written format;
- Having excellent ability to use Microsoft office, ie Word, Excel.
What's on Offer
The firm is located in a very central place in Istanbul (Europe). In addition to the base salary they offer Ship Brokers a winning bonus system.