SOFTWARE MANAGER - IZMIR (URLA)
5+ years experience developing and delivering Mobile Solutions (IOS&Android)
10+ years experience in engineering and project management
About Our Client
Our client is a sports analytics company that analyze and improve their game, with affordable, portable, easy-to-use, data-driven sports technologies. They develop, manufacture and distribute performance measurement devices to help players to achieve their full potential.
- Designing and building mobile applications for IOS & Android platforms;
- Collaborating with product, machine learning and commercial teams;
- Guiding software engineers;
- Leading the development and lifetime maintenance of software products, acting as a software lead and oversee projects and products;
- You will have a number of staff in your team and be expected to directly manage those staff, setting clear team goals, delegating tasks and set deadlines for your internal team.
The Successful Applicant
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Engineering or related field;
- Minimum 5 years experience developing and delivering Mobile Solutions on multiple platforms (IOS and Android) with Cloud Backends as "Lead Engineer" ;
- Excellent Software Engineer with exceptional problem-solving, analytic and time management skills;
- Strong overall exposure and understanding across a wide range of frameworks and tools used in mobile and web development;
- Minimum 10 years experience in engineering and project management;
- Highly self-motivated team-player with strong organisational skills and excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Strong organisational skills with excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills;
- Natural interest and passion towards Programming / Technical Architecture;
- Excellent command of both verbal and written English to work effectively with international teams;
- The ability to communicate technical information clearly and succinctly to both technical and non-technical team.
What's on Offer
- If candidate will decide to live out of Izmir, s/he can work remotely.
- The client is looking for a person who's game changer character.
- You will be a part of a team of young, talented and business oriented people.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.