System Development and Projects Manager
SECTOR LEADING EMERGING RETAIL COMPANY
GREAT CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Our Client is Sector Leading Growing Company. They want to expand their IT Team for fast-growing system
- This position supervises a team of 15 people consisting of Project managers, experts and juniur experts
- Performs overall management of information systems projects including the purchase and implementation of software packages or internally developed systems
- Coordinates development resources, establishes task priorities, develop project schedules.and ensure timely launches of new functionality
- Work with a team of managers to prioritize projects and ensure conflicting prioritizations meet business requirements
- Always work to continuously improve business process for Operations
- Creates a team atmosphere, and team approach to problem solving and completing work.
- Provides project management for large-scale software implementations and developments.
- Maintains relationships with software vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS in Industrial Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 10 years of work experience with 3 years of management experience directing project teams and partners
- Experience in enterprise applications like SAP ERP/BI, WMS and e-commerce
- Principles and techniques of system analysis, programming, implementation, and maintenance.
- Project management techniques.
- Client-server technology, network systems, web-based applications, relational databases, and peripheral equipments
- Express oneself clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Work well and effectively with fellow employees and supervisors.
- Able to travel
- Fluent in English
Great Career Development
Health Insurance( Family)