Updated on 10/11/2021
- Working with General Manager
- Multicultural work environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the international leaders of the technology sector.
- Make planning by following the daily work flow and agenda,
- Reviewing incoming phones, questions and requests, bringing up the appropriate ones,
- Schedule meetings and conference calls,
- Coordinating all travel bookings with agents,
- Contract management (with external providers), ensuring the correct application of company procurement process,
- To provide communication between the CEO and other departments,
- Supporting the CEO in presentations,
- Supporting organizations to be held within the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Have minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role,
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills,
- Have good skill in MS office programs.
What's on Offer
- Career progression,
- Multinational work environment,
- Working closely with the CEO