VICE PRESIDENT - CATERING
Large team management
Our client is a multinational company with operations in all around the world.
This position will report to the General Manager of the organisation. The responsibilities will be as following:
- Being responsible for all operations of the facilities;
- Being actively on the field;
- Following all reports and being in line with global guidelines;
- Leading the teams to increase productivity;
- Increasing quality and measuring performance of employees;
- Crisis management.
Our suitable candidate should have minimum 10 years of experience in catering or hospitality sector. Someone with a background of a Food Engineering background would be a plus. S/he should have good knowledge about the services sector and should be very good in managing large teams. The person should be hands-on and have an analytical approach. This role requires frequent travel. English is a must.
A great career with a large team management.