Our IADP Programme
Our IADP programme lasts three years and has been designed to give you as much exposure as possible. GM Financial International Operations is a large and complex organisation and you will experience a number of different areas within the business.
- The programme starts on 1st January
- Competitive earning potential from the start and longer term we are looking for you to be a part of our senior team
- There will be typically three different and demanding work placements with interesting job content and practical experience in areas such as Operations, Risk, Sales & Marketing, Process Excellence, Compliance and Finance
- At least one international developmental assignment
- A significant investment in three core development modules over three years
- Mentoring from senior managers to support your professional and personal development along with coaching from placement managers, IADP ‘buddy’ (alumni from previous programme), as well as HR and the IADP Programme manager
- Placements build and increase in the level of challenge and complexity and typically will include an opportunity to supervise/manage people later in the programme
- Successful candidates will be hired within the International Operations in the following job locations: Germany, UK, Belgium, U.S. (Detroit), Mexico, Colombia, Chile and Brazil
- At the end of the programme, successful IADP will have an opportunity to go into a permanent managerial role
Placement Location: Multiple locations (at least one international placement)
Average Placement Duration: 12 months/placement
Industry: Financial Services
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Job Reference: International Management Programme
On top of a competitive starter salary, you will be recognised and rewarded through performance-related pay. We offer a competitive rewards package designed to attract talented IADPs with:
- A very good base starting salary
- Opportunity to increase salary after each placement review depending on performance
- Other flexible benefits depending on your employment country which are aligned to local market practice
- Relocation Support
- Ambitious and talented people with a degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics
- Initial work experience with an international company, ideally in the Banking, Finance and Insurance industry
- Language skills: Fluent in English plus fluency in at least two additional languages from the list below:
- German, French, Italian, Dutch, Flemish, Russian, Swedish, Spanish or Portuguese
- Able to deliver high quality business results?
- Eager to take on early responsibility?
- Motivated by the prospect of a career in management?
- Keen to develop international experience?
- Interested in a career in financial services?
- Resilient, ‘can do’, pragmatic, flexible and mobile?
How to Apply
If you like what you’ve read and think GM Financial could be the place for you, why not apply today? We are applying competency-based approach throughout the whole process. Our selection process will include:
- A telephone interview with questions about your key skills, working experience and motivation
- Oral and written language tests according to your language skills
- Online Numerical, Inductive, Verbal Reasoning tests, OPQ (Occupational Personality Questionnaire)
- Either a face-to-face interview or a telephone interview
- GM Financial Recruitment Day: the assessment centre will give you a range of assessed exercises to complete. This includes one-to-one discussion, group discussion and presentation. It will also be your chance to find out even more about GM Financial and to meet some of our senior managers.
Selection is a two-way process. We want to find out more about you. But it’s equally important you find out about us too.