Banking & Financial Services
Michael Page Banking & Financial Services is dedicated to the placement of highly qualified professionals in a variety of roles within this sector.
Whether you are looking for a job or searching for a top candidate to fill a vacant position, our consultants will put their expertise to work for you to ensure the best possible match with a qualified individual or a company with matching professional goals.
Michael Page Banking & Financial Services covers the following areas, amongst others:
- Corporate Banking: portfolio management, marketing, product management, business development, branch support, strategy
- Commercial Banking: portfolio management, marketing, product management, business development, branch support, strategy
- Retail Banking: customer representative, credit card marketing, credit card product development, retail marketing
- Private Banking / Asset Management: investment consultancy portfolio executive, branch support, asset manager, product development, strategy, research
- Treasury: ALM, product development, treasury marketing, FX table, currency table, TL table, derivative table, treasury operations, treasury control, fixed income, stock
- Cash Management, Trade and Investment Banking: merger & acquisition, public listing, privatization consultancy, financial consultancy, financial rating, project finance, investment finance consultancy, financial reconstruction, strategic sector and country research, debt transactions
- Credits: analysis, credit allocation, credit monitoring, intelligence, collection
- Operations: back office, , middle office , front office, export operations, treasury operations
- Risk Management / Compliance: market risk, credit risk, operational risk, internal audit, ISEDES, financial crime investigation board (MASAK)
- Financial / Tax: financial reporting, legal reporting, budget planning, accounting, control, tax
- Corporate Communications: brand management, public relations, NGO management, corporate social responsibility, events, advertisements, media management
In a true partnership approach to recruiting, we use our technical understanding of the banking and financial services sector to bring together the brightest job seekers and the best employers for a successful match. Many of our consultants worked directly in the banking sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into more successful recruitment outcomes.
For years our team improved their knowledge of the market and built a strong network of professionals. In addition to our network in Turkey and Europe, we, as a part of PageGroup, have at our disposal an army of employees working at 153 offices spread across 35 countries. This significantly widens our search field, ensuring our ability to find the right candidate for the job no matter how specific the job profile and requirements are.