To participate in the International Accelerated Development Programme.
- The "International Accelerated Development Programme" is a three year development programme offered by GMF International Operations to International university graduates with previous work experience. The goal of the programme is to provide structured development and work placements over a three years programme with the aim of developing 'ready now' future managerial resource for the IO GMF group.
- The IADP participants will have three different placements within GMF IO operations. Each placement will last approximately nine to twelve months. Each participant will be assigned a mentor from the senior management team who will support the participant during these three important years of their career development.
- To ensure ongoing adherence to all relevant compliance regulations corresponding to the country where you will be placed for your assignment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Economics, Finance
- Initial work experience (2-3 years) ideally with an international company and/or within Banking, Finance and Insurance
Skills & Knowledge
- Fluency in English plus at least two other languages as follows: German, French, Italian, Dutch, Flemish, Russian, Swedish, Spanish or Portugese
- Analytical skills
- Self started with proactive solutions focused approach who thrives on challenge
- Excellent interpersonal skills/relationship builder/networker
- Able to work independently whilst achieving strict quality standards and delivery deadlines
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Business acumen and Customer Focus
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Decision Quality
- Drive for Results
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Peer Relationships
- Planning & Organising